India as a country is witnessing an economic & digital revolution. Numerous start-ups are coming to the forefront and the mass acceptance of Digitization is acting as an insulator to the Government’s ‘Make In India’ initiative. Today, when technological advancements have given a common man the power to avail all his life requirements just by a few scrolls & swipes on his smartphone, we have brought to you a list of top 5 Indian apps that can help change your life for good!
1. GoSats: The Y Combinator backed GoSats is India’s first Bitcoin Rewards company that enables users to earn Bitcoin on every purchase they make. They have over 120 brands listed on their platform which includes the likes of Flipkart, Nykaa, Swiggy, BigBasket and Myntra.
Users can accumulate the much hyped cryptocurrency while going through their normal lifestyle routine with the help of this app. Summer shopping might not be a bad time to start your GoSats journey and earn some exciting Bitcoin rewards.
2. QuackQuack: India’s own desi dating app QuackQuack is probably one of the 1st dating apps to step foot in the country. Today, it boasts more than 16 Million Indian users with over 70% user base from the Tier-2 & 3 cities. The platform was also crowned the most downloaded dating app on Google Play as per AppTweak’s report.
So, if you are still single and want to refresh your love life during the scorching summer heat, QuackQuack is your go-to destination. The app also has a high active profile rate, so if you are searching for your soulmate, high possibilities are that you might be heard.
3. Suraasa: Suraasa is an ed-skilling platform that enables teachers to meet skill and certification requirements by the virtue of their courses. Once qualified, the platform also helps the teachers to get selected for Domestic and International teaching jobs and the local teaching approvals for the target countries.
In an era where everything is digitized, Suraasa can act as a nice up-skilling platform for Indian teachers; especially the ones who are located in areas where up-skilling institutions are still not available.
4. BUSY Accounting Software: BUSY; is one of leading business accounting software in India, South Asia, Middle East Asia and Africa. The platform provides a wide range of accounting software solutions to cater to the needs of diverse industries. BUSY specializes in Inventory Management, E-invoicing and Billing.
With E-invoicing made mandatory for businesses over 20 Crore annual revenue from 1st April, it won’t be a bad time for SME/MSME business owners to start using a home-grown & reliable business accounting platform.
5. DoctorC: It is a tech-driven end-to-end diagnostics company that is enabling Indian users to get complex healthcare services like Radiology and other diagnostics from the comfort of their homes. At a time when healthcare services & facilities are an utmost premium to mankind, DoctorC is enabling facilities that are saving people a lot of time & money.